Decorative GFCI and rocker switch covers with bear & pine tree accent
Ideal Wrought Iron offers this bear & pine tree design GFCI metal outlet cover, available in 3 gang and 4 gang wall plate configurations. Wrought iron decorative switch plates cover both GFCI outlets or various rocker-style switch designs. Factory powder coated.
GFCI = Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor
3 gang wall plate and 4 gang wall plate GFCI – rocker switch covers are considered a CUSTOM ORDER that will take 4 to 8 weeks for delivery.
GFCI and Rocker Decorative Switch Plates Specifications:
- 3 Gang Wall Plate 6.5 inches wide x 8 inches high x 0.16 inches deep
- 4 Gang Wall Plate 8.25 inches wide x 8 inches high x 0.16 inches deep
- All switch plate covers measure 4.5 inches high
- Bear & Pine Tree accent silhouette measures 3.5 inches high
- GFCI receptacle outlet cover opening is 1.3125 inches wide x 2.625 inches high
- 0.5 inch mounting screws are included…2 screws per gang configuration.
- Powder coated for long lasting durability
- Indoor walls over existing / installed / wired GFCI or rocker switch devices mounted in a single gang to 4 gang electrical service box.
- Use GFCI electrical wall plates over GFCI receptacles.
- Perfect match for new technology developments such as florescent or incandescent sensors or illuminated rocker switch.