Curtain holdbacks pair with primitive silhouette
Ideal Wrought Iron offers wrought iron curtain tie backs with primitive silhouette, and measures 2.00 inches diameter x 4.0 inches high. The primitive design silhouette is precision cut from flat wrought iron, then welded on the front of the bent / shaped curtain tie back arc. Once mounted, curtain holdbacks help arrange your curtain hang to provide shape and add character to all your curtain tie back ideas. These dramatic curtain ties are sure to compliment any rustic, natural, or cabin decor theme. Factory powder coated.
Curtain Tie Backs Specifications:
OVERALL DIMENSIONS (including silhouette):
- Wall-mounted bottom half ring measures 2.0 inches deep
- Plain curtain holdbacks silhouette measures 4.0 inches high
- Individual tiebacks are formed with a left-hand and right-hand orientation.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- Powder coated for long lasting durability
- For indoor use.
- Mount curtain holdbacks on the left and right side of the window.
- Mount curtain tie backs (typically) mid-length of your curtain or drapery.
- Tie backs are intended to butt against window casing.